Wednesday, April 11, 2012

a crazy, fun, busy, beautiful, and loopy day.

Taunya and I got a Salt Lake City connect pass this past Monday. It kept us BUSY and was a BLAST!! By the end of the day we were pretty pooped and just a tad loopy, the consenses was that it was more than worth it.  
                                               the day started at Hogle Zoo
                                 we had even just watched "We Bought a Zoo"
                                                     we were pumped!!!
                                                this little guy was our favorite




  this little guy popped out of his hole and posed for us, and tauna yelled, timon!!
                                    the meerkat wasn't the only one showing off
        okay giraffs, you win, and yes I like taking pictures of animals.
                           We then went to THIS IS THE PLACE monument and Herritage Park.
then we ate at The Lion House mmmhmmm
     then we checked out City Creek Center, which is pretty awesome!!
   then we headed over to Clark Planetarium, and hit up the IMAX
                                           I am on Mars and I cannot breathe
                                                                        woooo
                    then to the beautiful gardens at Thanksgiving Point


           we were very tired and loopy at this point. . . get it?



                              lastly to the Museum of Ancient Life we went

               The end . . . and we are still smiling :D  GREAT DAY.

3 comments:

  1. I still want to do that pass one day--glad you got to have some fun--I enjoyed checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, no wonder you came back and just wanted to rest. It sure was fun to have you here for Easter Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Joy, you should for sure do it, sooooo much fun!! Candace thank you for letting us be with you on Easter Sunday, it is always wonderful to visit you. I hope that all went well in Ohio!

    ReplyDelete